Carefree stay – How we handle COVID 19
Ready to offer you a carefree summer holiday!
We are ready to re-open Kouros Village on May 15 2021 for all travelers longing to get to Greece, Antiparos and Kouros Village!
With coronavirus unfortunately still being in our lives, we are committed to provide you with a safe environment throughout your stay.
The ways we achieve this is by following all the protocols applied since summer 2020 defined by the local authorities and the Greek Ministries of Health and Tourism in the program ‘HEALTH FIRST’. More precisely:
- At every check out the room is thoroughly ventilated. This is why we keep a strict check out time at 11.00 and check in at 15.00.
- All surfaces are deep cleaned with high a temperature steam cleaner followed by cleaning with a special disinfecting solution.
- All fabrics in the rooms such as curtains are also steam cleaned.
- In all the rooms and in the common areas there is hand disinfectant.
- In order to keep a high standard, the rooms are cleaned daily. However, if you would like less frequent visits to your room, we can adjust the cleaning schedule accordingly.
- The housekeeping staff has been accordingly trained and is following all necessary guidelines regarding hygiene, wearing masks and gloves at all times.
- Washing of linen and towels is being outsourced to professional laundries by Aegean Clean and are washed at 80-90 degrees.
- The sunbeds are disinfected daily. Please use the pool towels provided when using them.
- The keyoholders are made of plexiglass and are cleaned thoroughly at check out.
- The remote controls are sealed for your added protection.
- Feel safe to rebook your stay free of charge, if your travel plans get rescheduled.
- Online Check in on the day of arrival.
- Contactless payment at checkout.
- Only a certain amount of people allowed in the reception and the necessary signs are placed to to keep safe distance.
- In the restaurant area the tables have the necessary distance and the staff is dedicated to offer a safe dining experience. The restaurant serves only a la carte. Breakfast is also possible to be ordered and enjoyed in the privacy of your own room.
Hopefully all the staff will be vaccinated by the beginning of the tourism season. Antiparos has laready started vaccinating it’s residents over the age of 60 and will soon start with the age group 18-59.
We look forward to having you stay with us an offer you a carefree stay!
We will be smiling behind the masks!
You can check all the necessary info regarding on the Protocols on Arrivals in and Departures from Greecce on the Government’s official website.