The Goddess Within – Antiparos Yoga Retreat
Join us for a 7 day yoga retreat in Antiparos Island, stay in comfortable rooms at Kouros Village Antiparos, practise yoga in a covered outdoor space with sea view and let your istructor Sofia from Soulbreeze Retreats guide you through a spiritual journey.
In the words of our guests: “This is not just a yoga retreat!”. This is a spiritual journey of deep transformation. You will cry, you will scream, you will be inspired, you will laugh, you will meet the deepest, most vulnerable layers of your psyche in mystical ways and you will be reborn in a community of like-hearted humans. During this journey, your inner Goddess will awaken to gently make you aware of your psychic depths, your wounds and power. These are your inner energy portals to a life of inner peace.
Sofia, your host and spiritual guide, will hold space for you to go deeper by activating parts of your psyche you hadn’t accessed before, and will help you process and integrate them. Anything that blocks the expression of your divine feminine energy will be released. By the time you return home, you will be the embodied expression of the Goddess, capable to see, honour, embrace and celebrate the Goddess within you and in other women with grace and love.
What is included in the yoga retreat:
– 7 days/ 6 nights at Kouros Village
– Morning practice with meditation, pranayama and yoga
– Evening healing yoga or meditation practice
– Womb Healing session
– Full Moon Ceremony
– Daily sharing circles & journaling sessions
– Daily plant-based breakfast
– 5 plant-based dinners in private setting
– 1 meze sharing dinner at the Artist’s tavern to experience Antiparos like locals do (plant-based and pescatarian options)
– Professional Yoga equipment (high-grip yoga mats, straps, blocks, bolsters, blankets, eye pillows)
– Personalised welcome pack upon arrival
– Free transfer to/from Antiparos port
Sofia is a 500hr certified Yoga & Psychology Instructor (since 2017). She guides your body to progressively open up and find comfort, depth & flexibility. Her practice is suitable for all levels of yoga practitioners.
It is through the body that the spirit manifests into the world. For that reason, Sofia infuses Vinyasa and Kundalini Yoga elements to create an immediate connection with your Higher Self. During each retreat she masterfully takes her guests on spiritual journeys of deep healing and inner transformation.
Rest assured that the impact of this experience will last long after the retreat ends.
A typical day
- 07:30 - 08:30
- Pranayama – Meditation – Journaling
- 08:30 - 09:30
- Light breakfast
- 09:30 - 11:30
- Yoga – Sharing circle
- 12:00 - 18:00
- Lunch / Island explorations / Free time
- 18:00 - 20:00
- Evening Yoga or Meditation
- 20:30 - 22:30