How to get to Antiparos island from Athens
In order to reach Antiparos you have to travel through Paros.
You can reach Paros from Athens by either plane or boat.
- From Athens International Airport to Paros Airport with Aegean Airlines or Sky Express
- From port Piraeus or port of Rafina with Blue Star Ferries, Hellenic Sea Ways or Seajet
You can reach the port of Pireaus from Athens International Airport by:
- Μetro line 3 (10€) and change to line 1 (green line) at Monastiraki station with direction to Piraeus
- Bus (6€) route X96
- Taxi (approx 50€ day fare/70€ night fare)
You can reach port of Rafina by:
- Bus (3€)
- Taxi (approx 25€ day fare/35€ night fare)